March 28, 2024, 11:36:45 am

Author Topic: Return of the Mallers  (Read 3512 times)

High Flying Dwarf

• Administrator
Return of the Mallers
« on: September 14, 2020, 01:43:16 pm »
Greetings and welcome to the relaunched Mpire Mall.

Since this domain was sold in 2012, it has been an ambition of mine to reclaim ownership of the domain and get the site back up and running. This has now been accomplished, and I am pleased to welcome those who have stuck around throughout the Mall's exodus to .info and elsewhere, as well as those who have been away for a long time.

My aim is for this forum to serve as a message board accompaniment to our partner site, the Revolution Mall, founded by a group of former mallers and new members as a spiritual successor to this site. The Revolution Mall is present on Discord, and is considered the "active" Mpire Mall discord. I do not intend to create a specific Mpire Mall discord at this time, since the administrative group is largely shared between both sites.

Things will be slow going on here at first, but we will eventually get back up to speed and see activities flourishing as we did before. Welcome back!

High Flying Dwarf

• Administrator
Re: Return of the Mallers
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 01:44:59 pm »
addendum to this, if you want to reclaim your post count, please send a screenshot validating your numbers from the internet archive or some other evidence and I can get this updated for you.