March 28, 2024, 08:18:01 am

Author Topic: Wrestling Encore Download  (Read 5625 times)

Lord Tony Spike

• Lord Exodus
  • Prisoner
Wrestling Encore Download
« on: December 15, 2020, 12:25:33 am »

Everything so far has been a warm-up act... get ready for the main event! Following the cult success of 2004's Wrestling MPire, the world's biggest and most innovative wrestling simulator is back and better than ever for a Wrestling Encore! It takes the same revolutionary contract-driven career mode and fulfills its potential with improved graphics, animation, sound, and gameplay. Create your own wrestling wannabe from scratch, and then immerse them in a gigantic universe of over 200 wrestlers spread across 6 major promotions. Negotiate the big-money deals that will make you rich, win the high-profile matches that will make your name, and develop the backstage relationships that will determine your fate - as you play through an endless schedule of possibilities. Or simply blow off steam with the wildest in-ring action that a PC can handle - featuring up to 30 characters on screen, and up to 100 fully interactive items and weapons!

Wrestling Encore Download: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mirror: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 03:07:10 am by Lord Tony Spike »
"Give me a gun that never fires! Give me a sword that is ever blunt! Give me a weapon that deals no wound, so long as it always strikes fear!"

Lord Tony Spike

• Lord Exodus
  • Prisoner
Re: Wrestling Encore Download
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 04:19:05 am »
Cheats
- Press ALT + F over a promotion in the editing screen to automatically unlock it...
- Press ALT + P at the promo selection screen to automatically unlock all promos...
- Press CTRL + END during a match to decrease the health of all participants...
- Use the editor to trade your character to a major promotion (keys 1-6), and you'll be able to negotiate a long-term contract the following week!
- Press B over a character in the editor to automatically make them the booker...
- Press W over a character in the editor to automatically make them the World champion...
- Press I over a character in the editor to automatically make them the Inter champion...
- Press T or Y over a character in the editor to automatically make them a Tag champion...

Secrets
- Press ATTACK + RUN when "Special" to perform your opponent's finisher!
- Press BACKSPACE during a match to produce a random explosion...
- Press BACKSPACE over a character in the editor to reset their health status...
- Press ALT + C at the editing screen to re-evaluate the contracts of all wrestlers...
- Press ALT + J at the editing screen to jumble up the rosters!

Promotion Novelties
- Federation Online don't care about controlling your image...
- All American Wrestling offer the most generous payments...
- UK of Wrestling don't care how long you sign up for...
- Rising Sun Puroresu are more inclined to give you better health care...
- Maple Leaf Grappling are more inclined to give you unconditional pay...
- Super Lucha Libre insist that they control your image...
"Give me a gun that never fires! Give me a sword that is ever blunt! Give me a weapon that deals no wound, so long as it always strikes fear!"