March 28, 2024, 04:22:07 pm

Author Topic: Admin Rules (recorded here for transparency)  (Read 33677 times)

Lord Tony Spike

• Lord Exodus
  • Prisoner
Admin Rules (recorded here for transparency)
« on: September 17, 2020, 08:44:05 pm »
  • No perma-banning without discussion, if someone cocks up, put them in the jail role until the staff comes to a consensus, use the admin area, thats what it's there for.
  • Use your common sense.
  • Personal beefs must be checked at the door or admin privileges will be removed, we operate on a 3 strikes system here, strikes may be recorded in the relevant place ONCE A DISCUSSION HAS HAPPENED.
  • Respect another admins authority. He has as much say as you, if you take issue with another admin, solve it in the admin chat, it undermines an admins authority to be belittled in front of everybody and serves no purpose only than bringing down the reputation of our staff.
  • Use common sense, not everything is a personal attack and jokes happen even with admins (you are not a robot), check with another admin before taking action, consensus must be given before action can be decided.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 02:45:05 am by Lord Tony Spike »
"Give me a gun that never fires! Give me a sword that is ever blunt! Give me a weapon that deals no wound, so long as it always strikes fear!"