March 28, 2024, 01:48:15 pm

Author Topic: TWC IV - 2020 Data Edits  (Read 4717 times)

Probably

• Global Moderator
  • The Forgotten Obscure Orgasmic Mime
TWC IV - 2020 Data Edits
« on: December 15, 2020, 05:04:41 pm »
Here's something that's going to get tricky with TWC IV. There're two different versions of the 2020 data edits. The 2020 edition, and the Timeline edition. May-June-July I present to you... the 2020 data edit...s! Let's go into detail on what both versions mean.

TWC IV (2020)

This edition is the same as the other three TWC updates. All edited, all fixed, to make the experience more realistic.

Here for you, is the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (v1.0).

Here for you, are the .

TWC IV (Timeline)

This edition is slightly different from the other, where I edited some parts of the data to feel more within the timeline in which the game is set. It also features some slight realistic-fantasy due to who are in what roster, some wrestlers may be in a stable which weren't around anymore at the time, but still have the same attire for that stable. This edition is a one-time only. It will not be updated.

Here for you, is the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Here for you, are the .

Make sure to backup your folders and files beforehand! Please report any errors to @Probably on the Revolution Mall Discord (only regarding the 2020 edition, please).

I hope you continue having a great time with the games, and make sure to take care, and stay awesome!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 05:07:24 pm by Probably »