March 28, 2024, 03:28:48 pm

Author Topic: Wrestling MPire 2008 Career Edition Download  (Read 5183 times)

Lord Tony Spike

• Lord Exodus
  • Prisoner
Wrestling MPire 2008 Career Edition Download
« on: December 15, 2020, 12:43:09 am »

"KEEP IT HARDCOOORE!!!"

2008 is the year that 'good' becomes GREAT! After almost a decade of specializing in the genre, MDickie finally brings you wrestling at its most highly evolved. You'll need to be at your best if you're going to survive in this new era too. The most finely tuned statistics yet ensure that every percent counts when you square up against 200 unique opponents, spread across 6 major promotions. Meanwhile, the smoother and more responsive gameplay leaves no room for excuses in an action-packed ring where anything can happen. Polished off with the best graphics and presentation the series has ever enjoyed, you'll feel like you've found employment at a real wrestling show! And that's exactly what this Career Edition challenges you to do. Step backstage and seize control of your life with twice as many options, and talk your way through a political minefield that features twice as many pitfalls, as you embark on a career full of possibilities. 2008 is just the starting point. The rest of wrestling history is yours to write...

Wrestling MPire 2008 Career Edition Download: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mirror: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 03:10:52 am by Lord Tony Spike »
"Give me a gun that never fires! Give me a sword that is ever blunt! Give me a weapon that deals no wound, so long as it always strikes fear!"

Lord Tony Spike

• Lord Exodus
  • Prisoner
Re: Wrestling MPire 2008 Career Edition Download
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 04:18:23 am »
Cheats
- Press W and M while the mouse is over the game's logo on the roster selection screen to automatically unlock all rosters for editing!
- Press CTRL and R at the roster selection screen to restore all roster locks.
- Use Q and W over an unlocked promotion to instantly change its bank balance.
- Use A and S over an unlocked promotion to instantly adjust its popularity.
- Use Z and X over an unlocked promotion to instantly adjust its reputation.
- Hold down B and press - or + to automatically change your bank balance at the calendar screen.
- Hold down N while submitting a proposal to guarantee that it is accepted.
- Press ALT and L during a match to automatically make wrestlers lose limbs!
- Press ALT and P at the promo selection screen to automatically unlock all promos.
- Press E and X during a match to automatically create a random explosion in the arena!
- Press ALT and DELETE once a match has ended to restart it.
- Press ALT and END during a match to halve the health of all participants.

Secrets
- Press ATTACK and RUN when "Special" to perform your opponent's finisher!
- Press ALT and W during a game to offset the display for widescreen monitors.
- Press ALT and J at the roster selection screen to jumble up the characters!
- Press ALT and C at the roster selection screen to reset the status of all characters.
- Press BACKSPACE over a character in the editor to reset their career status.
- Press SPACE over a "Relationships" option to automatically generate new friends/enemies.
- Press B over a character slot in the editor to assign a new booker.
- Press W over a character slot in the editor to assign a new World champion.
- Press I over a character slot in the editor to assign a new Inter champion.
- Press T or Y over a character slot in the editor to assign new Tag champions.
- Press C over a character slot in the editor to assign a new cup holder.
- Press J over a character in the editor to automatically give them an injury.
- Press HOME over a character slot in the editor to copy their move set to a clipboard, which you can then paste into another character's profile by pressing HOME again during the 3D editing process.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 04:21:55 am by Lord Tony Spike »
"Give me a gun that never fires! Give me a sword that is ever blunt! Give me a weapon that deals no wound, so long as it always strikes fear!"