March 28, 2024, 09:30:28 pm

Author Topic: Changed my name, howdy folks!  (Read 2580 times)

shifter

Changed my name, howdy folks!
« on: February 23, 2023, 04:11:35 am »
Its pretty sad that this forum didn't have alot more active community... funny how i found this by mod by looking at mdickie mod section. nothing was in there because of the "copyright law and international treaties" so by going through wayback machine, i found this amazing gem of a mod. took me quite awhile to finding out that the mod is actually through this website, i thought it was gone forever. anyhow, i hope admins are still active, so i can report some bugs here and there.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 04:24:29 am by shifter »
"i swear, if you want to have a beef with me, i will BREAK your bones. what? got a wheelchair? i will BREAK YOUR WHEELCHAIR!"

-The Real- Big Pete

• Administrator
  • MMW Owner/Booker-"I have one speed, one gear! GO!"
    • Revolution Mall TV
Re: Changed my name, howdy folks!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2023, 04:55:55 am »
The forum was resurrected during the lockdown to secure the domain that we had lost a long time ago...the reasons are detailed in the history of the Mall...everyone flocked to the Discord...and yeah...this forum was mainly for archiving purposes...so the old mods are available here and when I get round to figuring how to do the old MMW shows justice (a lot of them were taken down by YouTube as they "evolved" their copyright stance!)...more of them will appear here...I am posting new MMW stuff here for convenience...

It may grow again...but that may take some time...welcome to the Mall!

High Flying Dwarf

• Administrator
Re: Changed my name, howdy folks!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2023, 04:22:35 pm »
Mat is a dumbie who rescinded the open source status of the source code for his games after the fact once he realised he could make money off the mobile market. No shocks found here.