March 28, 2024, 05:36:33 pm

Author Topic: The You Testament  (Read 3604 times)

Lord Tony Spike

• Lord Exodus
  • Prisoner
The You Testament
« on: December 15, 2020, 03:34:25 am »

The greatest story ever told becomes the greatest story ever EXPERIENCED! The You Testament takes you back to the time of Christ and allows you to witness his impact on society firsthand. Be the feet that follow him around ancient Palestine, the voice that tempts him in the wilderness, and the ears that hear his guidance. Then be the hand that betrays him, the mouth that denies him, and the eyes that see his death and resurrection. By the time the story has been told, it will be the most personal account ever documented - the Gospel according to YOU! Featuring a unique interpretation of events and scriptural references for further reading, the teachings of Christ have never been more relevant and accessible. Neither pious nor blasphemous, The You Testament is a thought-provoking challenge of what you thought you knew and an uplifting reminder of what will always be true...

The You Testament Download: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Give me a gun that never fires! Give me a sword that is ever blunt! Give me a weapon that deals no wound, so long as it always strikes fear!"