April 20, 2024, 11:51:45 am

Author Topic: [Show #3] Sword Of Glory (6th, March 2011)  (Read 3272 times)

Probably

• Global Moderator
  • The Forgotten Obscure Orgasmic Mime
[Show #3] Sword Of Glory (6th, March 2011)
« on: December 26, 2020, 07:13:03 pm »
The show begins with Yasmin Foley inside the ring with a microphone in hand, she welcomes the fans to the show and explains the rules of the Sword Of Glory Turmoil match. Six Qualifying matches will take place where each winner will be put into the Sword Of Glory Turmoil where eliminations will occur, the winner of the match will be declared the NHW World Champion. She thanks the NHW fans for the support they’ve given and announces the MPire Mall deal with NHW, she also announces the deal NHW recently made with SWA. Suddenly, the man who assaulted Hocktus at High Fidelity walks out where the crowd begins to boo him heavily, he has a microphone in hand and begins to speak:

Ladies and gentlemen, I have arrived here tonight… You should all be standing up and applauding me for what I did at High Fidelity. Not only did I screw Hocktus out of his match, but I also proved why NHW needs me.
The crowd begins to chant: “Shut the **** up!” while the man sarcastically laughs at the crowd.
NHW needs me, to get rid of the virus… The virus of Hocktus… Which is why, I asked to be a part of The Dragon’s Nest. They accepted me as their newest member and I took out Hocktus.
The man then watches the crowd, staring at them maniacally.
Tonight, will be our night, The Dragon’s Nest’s night. We will all reign as the true winners while Hocktus, will become hospitalized caused by our destruction… He will think twice before underestimating The Dragon’s Nest!
The crowd continues to heavily boo the man while he angrily looks around at the crowd.
All three of us… Dino Nuo, Dan McMinalen and I… Tony Spike, will all help save NHW… From the virus known… As Hocktus…
The man now known as Tony Spike, raises his fists into the air while smirking at the heavily booing crowd.

Match 1:   Brian Michaels Vs Dino Nuo     (Qualifying Match)

Brian Michaels walk down to the ring area to cheers, he raises his fist to the air as the crowd begins to chant him on. The cheers turn to heat as Dino Nuo then walks out and arrogantly smirks to the crowd, he gets in the ring and his arrogant smirk slowly turns into an angry stare at Brian Michaels.

The first Qualifier starts with Dino Nuo quickly kicking Brian in the abdomen, he grabs his head and slams him down for a DDT, he hooks the leg but gets a 1 count. Nuo quickly gets up and stomps on Brian’s head, he picks him up and lifts him in the air then slams him down with a Body Slam, he goes for another cover but gets a 2 count. Nuo then grabs Brian’s head and starts hitting him in the face, Brian throws him off and they both spring up to their feet, Brian runs at Nuo and hits a Clothesline on him, Nuo quickly gets back up but Brian hits an Arm Drag and Nuo rolls back up, Nuo then runs at him but gets thrown into the air and slammed onto his back with a Back Body Drop. Brian waits in the corner as Nuo gets up, Brian then runs at him, jumps in the air and kicks Nuo in the face with a Dropkick, Brian hooks his leg and it gets a 2 count. He picks Nuo up and forearms him in the jaw, Nuo stumbles into the corner as Brian runs at him again and drives his shoulder into Nuo’s abdomen, Nuo falls down to the canvas while Brian begins to climb the turnbuckle, Nuo falls on his back while Brian leaps off, he goes for a Frog Splash but Nuo gets out of the way and Brian Michaels lands face-first onto the canvas!

Dino Nuo takes advantage by going for a cover but Brian Michaels kicks out at 2. Nuo gets back up and kicks Brian in the back, he quickly picks him up but Brian throws his arms to the side and starts to forearm him in the jaw. Brian runs to the ropes but Nuo grabs hold of his hair and slams him down to the canvas, Nuo then kicks Brian on his back making him roll onto his stomach, Nuo then clutches Brian’s jaw and locks on a Camel Clutch in the centre of the ring. The crowd begins to get behind Brian Michaels while he tries to crawl on his knees to the ropes, Dino Nuo tries to apply more pressure but Brian suddenly gets his arms off Nuo’s knees, he then begins to get up with Nuo still on his back, Brian gets to his feet and grabs Nuo’s head, he then drops to the canvas and hits a Backpack Jawbreaker, Brian Michaels hooks Nuo’s leg and it only gets a 2 count! Brian springs back up to his feet while raising his fist to the cheering crowd, he picks Nuo back up and elbows him in the jaw, Nuo falls onto the ropes and Brian kicks him in the abdomen, he throws Nuo off the ropes but misses a Clothesline, Nuo runs back at him and elbows Brian in the jaw, Brian runs off the ropes from the elbow shot but Nuo catches him, he throws him in the air then slams him on his knee for a Tilt-a-whirl Backbreaker!

Dino Nuo then quickly pulls up off his knee, grabs his head and lifts him into the air, he turns him in the air and throws him down onto his back with his Dragon’s Emerald, Nuo hooks the leg and it gets the 3 count… Winner via Dragon’s Emerald: Dino Nuo

Match 2:   Corvo Vs David Zutos     (Qualifying Match)

The crowd begins to boo as Corvo makes his way out first wearing an “Anti-MPire Mall” t-shirt, he quickly takes off his bandana and slides into the ring then takes off his t-shirt, Corvo then awaits his opponent, David Zutos then comes out to the cheering crowd and points at Corvo who is in the ring, he then slides his thumb around his throat as if he’s going to cut Corvo’s head off! Zutos then runs down and rolls into the ring.

The match begins with Corvo and David Zutos pounding each other in the face, Corvo quickly takes hold of his head and throws him over with a Headlock Takedown, he wrenches at his head while Zutos tries to get out of it, he gets to one knee and axe handles Corvo in the abdomen, Corvo still has his head in his grip but Zutos quickly grabs hold of his waist, lifts him in the air and slams him down with a Backdrop, he hooks the leg but only gets a count of 1. They both get up and start to punch each other again, Zutos then does a quick Arm Drag on Corvo and they both roll back onto their feet, Corvo runs at him and hits a Clothesline sending him down, he then stomps Zutos on the head as he crawls to the ropes, Corvo picks him up and throws him into the corner, he climbs up them over Zutos and starts punching him down on the face, he then stops to taunt at the crowd as they give him heat. Corvo gets off the turnbuckle with Zutos still in the corner, Corvo then runs off the ropes and drives his knee right into Zutos’ skull, Zutos stumbles into the centre as Corvo again runs off the ropes and grabs his head then drives him onto his knee for a Knee Facebuster, he goes for a cover but gets a 2 count.

Corvo gets up and starts kicking Zutos in the abdomen, he starts to pick him up but Zutos hits him with a Jawbreaker, Corvo falls to his knees as Zutos gets back up, he runs off the ropes and hits a Dropkick which sends Corvo down, he hooks the leg but gets a 2 count. David Zutos springs back up to his feet then taunts to the cheering crowd while they chant his name, he picks Corvo up and forearms him in the jaw, Corvo then turns him around and kicks him in the back, he runs off the ropes but Zutos quickly turns around and captures him then slams him down with a Powerslam and goes for a cover but gets another 2 count! He gets back up and kicks Corvo in the back, he picks Corvo up but gets slapped across the face, Corvo then tries for a Clothesline but Zutos ducks it with Corvo spinning around, he grabs Corvo’s waist then lifts him up and hits his tailbone with an Atomic Drop, Zutos then runs off the ropes as Corvo turns around and hits a Spear sending him down to the canvas, Zutos hooks the leg but gets a 2 count! He grabs Corvo’s head and starts punching him in the face, Corvo then throws him off and they both get back up. Zutos then runs at him but gets caught and slammed onto Corvo’s knee with a Backbreaker, Corvo quickly pulls him up and elevates him on his knees for his D.L.S but Zutos gets off his knees and goes behind Corvo, he puts on a Full Nelson and throws him overhead for his Zutosphere! The crowd goes nuts but it only gets a 2 count!

David Zutos is stunned while the crowd get behind him, he grabs Corvo’s head but Corvo then quickly leans up and rolls Zutos over him with a Small Package, it gets a 2 count. They both quickly get back up but Corvo leaps in the air and hits Zutos with a Shoulder Tackle sending him down. Corvo then starts climbing up the turnbuckle, Zutos tries to move out of the way but Corvo leaps off and hits him in the chest with a Diving Elbow Drop, Zutos holds his chest while Corvo crawls for a cover, he eventually hooks it but only gets a 2 count. Corvo then grabs the ropes and pulls himself up while Zutos gets to one knee, Corvo then gets back up and runs to Zutos, he jumps off Zutos’ knee and hits an Enziguri, he quickly hooks the leg again but gets another 2 count. Corvo then hits the canvas in frustration and quickly picks Zutos back up but gets his arms thrown to the side and Zutos goes behind Corvo, he hooks his arms up again in a Full Nelson for his Zutosphere but Corvo then lifts his leg up and Low Blows Zutos breaking the hold, the crowd gives a huge amount of heat at Corvo who then goes behind Zutos and rolls him backwards for a Roll-up but Corvo then puts his feet on the ropes for leverage and it gets the 3 count… Winner via Roll-up: Corvo

Match 3:   Dan McMinalen Vs Paper Cut     (Qualifying Match)

The crowd begins to chant: “Paper Cut!” until he runs out, he slides in the ring and quickly rolls to his feet with raised fists to the rowdy crowd. Dan McMinalen makes his way out to boos, he arrogantly walks to the ring while ignoring front row fans displaying disrespect towards him.

They both walk to the centre of the ring and Paper Cut offers a Test Of Strength, Dan laughs at the idea and goes to accept but Paper then jumps up and strikes Dan in the face with a knee which stumbles Dan, Paper then runs off the ropes and hits a Dropkick sending him down, Paper hooks the leg but it gets a 2 count. Paper quickly gets up and picks up Dan but he throws Paper’s arms to the side and puts on a Headlock, he checks his mouth for blood while applying pressure, Paper then strikes him in the abdomen and throws him off the ropes, Dan runs back and gets struck down with an Arm Drag, he quickly gets up and is thrown overhead again with a Japanese Arm Drag. They both spring to their feet but Paper is then lifted up in the air and hit with a Body Slam, Dan then stomps him on the abdomen, he grabs his head as he picks him up, Dan lifts him up in the air and slams him down with a Suplex, he goes for a cover but gets a 2 count. He then sits Paper up and knees him in the back, he then puts on a chinlock in the middle of the ring. The crowd begin to cheer and chant for Paper Cut while he tries to gain momentum, Paper then eventually gets up and strikes Dan in the abdomen to break the submission, Paper then tries to run to the ropes but Dan grabs hold of his legs and balances him on his shoulders, he then quickly falls back and connects an Electric Chair on Paper. Dan then rolls through and hooks the leg but only gets a 2 count!

Dan McMinalen then gets back up and begins to taunt to the booing crowd, he picks Paper Cut back up and punches him in the face. He throws him in the corner and chops him in the chest, he hits a second chop and begins to shout in Paper’s face, Paper then gets out of the corner and throws Dan into it and hits a chop of his own, he hits a second chop and brings him out of the corner, he jumps in the air and connects a Dropkick sending Dan down, he hooks the leg but gets a 2 count. Dan then sits up and tackles Paper down with punches to his head, Paper then tackles Dan and starts to punch his head in retaliation. Dan throws him off and they both quickly roll back up to their feet, Paper then runs and jumps at him but Dan catches him and hits him with an Inverted Atomic Drop, Dan then runs off the ropes and hits a Clothesline sending him down on his head, he hooks the leg but gets a 2 count! Dan then begins to get frustrated and tells the referee it was a 3 count. He picks Paper Cut up and elbow strikes him in the face, Dan then runs off the ropes but Paper leaps up and wraps his legs around Dan’s head and throws him down with a Head Scissors Takedown, Dan gets up holding his back as Paper waits in the corner, Dan turns around and is hit with a Crossbody but it gets a 2 count! Paper quickly gets back up and stomps Dan in the abdomen, he picks him up and throws him off the ropes, Dan ducks a Clothesline attempt and hits one of his own on Paper again, he then gets to his knees and taunts to the booing crowd once again.

Dan McMinalen gets off his knees and walks over to Paper Cut, he goes to grab his head but Paper then rolls him overhead with a Small Package but it gets a 2 count. They both quickly get up and Paper jumps in the air and hits a Leg Lariat on Dan sending him down, Dan quickly gets back up but send down again with another Leg Lariat. Paper Cut taunts to the crowd while Dan uses the ropes to get back up, Dan turns around and Paper kicks him in the abdomen, grabs his head then DDTs him to the canvas, it gets a 2 count. He picks Dan up and throws him into the corner, he goes to throw him into the other corner but Dan reverses by throwing Paper into the corner but he runs up the turnbuckle and jumps up overhead and hits a Moonsault right onto Dan, he springs back up to his feet and waits for Dan to get up, the crowd continue to cheer Paper Cut on. Dan gets up and Paper leans Dan back and hooks his head, Paper then throws him overhead and slams him down with a Reverse Suplex, Paper quickly rolls to his feet then runs to the ropes, he jumps off the middle rope and hits the Lionsault, Paper Cut hooks the leg and it gets the 3 count… Winner via Lionsault: Paper Cut

Match 4:   Ian Shane Vs Matt Greer     (Qualifying Match)

The crowd begins to boo as SWA wrestler, Ian Shane makes his way to the ring area, he takes off an SWA t-shirt and places it on the ring apron. Matt Greer makes his way out to the ring to more boos than Ian, he gets in the ring and takes off his own t-shirt then throws it in Shane’s face.

Matt Greer begins punching at Ian Shane’s head while the t-shirt is over his face, Greer then pulls the t-shirt down to his throat and starts choking Shane with it, he then slams him into the turnbuckle with the t-shirt still holding onto it around his throat. Greer then puts Shane on the top turnbuckle and begins to climb up to him, he grabs Shane’s head and tries to lift him in the air but Shane punches him in the ribs, he then throws Greer off but lands on his feet, Shane then stands on the turnbuckle and steps off with a Double Axe Handle on Greer sending him down to the canvas, Shane then hooks his leg but gets a 2 count. Shane then grabs Greer’s head and headbutts him, he then starts to bite his forehead while the crowd begins to give heat on Shane. Shane then picks him up and kicks him in the ribs, he starts elbowing at his jaw and grabs his head, he then throws Greer up and slams him down with an MDKO, he hooks the leg again but gets another 2. Shane quickly gets back up and starts to pick Greer back up but he grabs Shane’s head and quickly slams him down with a Neckbreaker, Greer places his hand on Shane’s chest for a pin but gets a 2 count.

Matt Greer then grabs Ian Shane’s head and starts punching at him, he then pulls him up and jumps in the air with a kick to his face for an Enziguri! Greer gets back up while Shane falls to the canvas holding his face, Greer runs off the ropes and hits a Running Senton, he quickly hooks the leg but gets a 2 count. Greer starts to get frustrated and picks Shane up, he grabs his leg and throws him up in the air and slams him down face-first with a Flapjack. Shane holds his face again while Greer then taunts to the crowd on his knees as they boo at him, Greer gets back up and begins stomping on Shane’s head, he quickly picks him up and throws him off the ropes, Shane ducks a Clothesline and runs back at him then leaps in the air and hits a Jumping Back Elbow on Greer sending him down, Shane then quickly gets up and goes into the corner, he awaits for Matt Greer to get back up, he gets up holding his shoulder as Ian Shane then runs out of the corner with his arm extended but misses a Clothesline From Hell as Greer quickly runs off the ropes, jumps in the air while clutching Shane’s head and drives his face off his knees with a Full Gear, he hooks Shane’s leg and it gets the 3 count… Winner via Full Gear: Matt Greer

After the match, Matt Greer furiously gets up to his feet, he then kicks Ian Shane to the outside and grabs a microphone from the Announcer:
Another rookie? Really? What are you trying to suggest to me? That I’m not good enough? So you Yasmin Foley, put me in matches with rookie after rookie which nobody wants to see!
Matt Greer then walks over to the ropes and stares at the Entrance curtains.
But I see where you’re coming from Yasmin, because these rookies do deserve their ‘Five Minutes of Fame’ in this ring with Matt Greer… But I deserve better and I am currently being overlooked… It is because I wasn’t a coward as I revealed to the world, why I am in the Wrestling business.
The crowd begins to boo heavily at Matt Greer while he then gives a chilling stare at them.
I am in the Wrestling business to make money and retire a rich, happy man… But how can I make money and be happy when you put me against rookies? If I said I was in this company for the ‘Passion’ of wrestling, would I do a lot better and actually face somebody decent? All these questions I ask and yet nobody answers them, because I am overlooked…
Matt Greer then climbs up the turnbuckle and sits on at the top as the crowd gives him more heat.
Well here’s the deal Yasmin, I will carry on beating these rookies you keep putting out in front of me, until you HAVE to notice me… And when I’ll become the first ever NHW World Champion, I will sell that s****y belt as my own merchandising, to prove to the world that I don’t care for wrestling, nor this s*** heap of a company!
Matt Greer then gets off the turnbuckle and goes to the outside. The crowd boos him out of the building while he walks to the back, not caring what the fans think of him.

Match 5:   Hocktus Vs Tony Spike     (Qualifying Match)

Hocktus makes his way to the ring but cheers suddenly turn to boos as Tony Spike quickly runs out and hits Hocktus from behind sending him down to the floor, Spike then starts hitting him in the head while the crowd gives him a lot of heat. Spike gets up and pulls Hocktus up while he shouts at the crowd, he then runs and throws Hocktus right into the barricade. Spike then places his foot over Hocktus’ chest while raising his arm to the air. Spike then drags him to the ring apron, he quickly picks him up then rolls him into the ring, he quickly slides in and hook Hocktus’ leg but gets a 2 count.

Tony Spike quickly gets up then runs off the ropes and hits an Elbow Drop onto Hocktus, he hooks the leg but again gets a 2 count. Spike then picks Hocktus up but gets hit in the jaw and thrown into the turnbuckle, Hocktus then charges at Spike but he lifts his boot and kicks Hocktus in the jaw causing him to stumble to the centre, Spike then runs at him but gets throw overhead with a Belly-to-belly Suplex, they both quickly get back up and Spike again runs again at him but Hocktus then delivers a forearm shot to him and runs off the ropes with a Big Boot sending Spike down, Hocktus quickly goes for a cover but gets a 2 count. Hocktus gets back to his feet and picks Spike up, he then hits him in the jaw while Spike tries to defend himself, Hocktus kicks him in the abdomen and grabs his waist as Spike tries to struggle free, Hocktus then tries to lift him up but Spike then spins out of it and goes behind Hocktus, he then grabs his head and traps his arm and throws Hocktus overhead driving him down with a Half Nelson Suplex, Spike quickly goes for a cover but only gets a 2! Spike argues that it was a 3 count while he gets back up, he pulls Hocktus to the corner and sits him up, Spike quickly runs off the ropes but Hocktus moves out of the way from an Elbow Drop, Spike holds his elbow seated in the corner as Hocktus quickly gets up and runs off the ropes then hits Spike with a Dropkick.

Hocktus then drags Spike into the centre and kicks him in the abdomen, Spike holds his abdomen as he quickly rolls to the outside, Hocktus follows pursuit and slides out but Spike then puts his thumb to Hocktus’ eye and throws him again into the barricade. Spike then starts stomping on Hocktus’ back while the crowd gives him even more heat, Spike then picks Hocktus up and takes hold of his head, he then tries to lift him up but Hocktus knees Spike in the ribs, he then takes hold of Spike’s head and quickly lifts him up then slams him down with a Snap Suplex on the outside! Hocktus holds his back as Spike holds the back of his head, Hocktus eventually gets back up to his feet and drags Spike to the ring apron, he rolls him inside and gets back in afterwards, he goes for a cover but Spike places his foot on the rope at 2. Hocktus then quickly picks Spike back up and kicks him in the abdomen, he runs off the ropes but Spike ducks a Clothesline, Hocktus runs back at him but gets quickly lifted in the air and Spike slams him down with a Spinebuster!

Tony Spike slowly gets to his feet while Hocktus gets to one knee as he holds his back, Spike then looks down at Hocktus angrily as he punches him in the face, he quickly goes behind Hocktus again and grabs his head while trapping his arm, he then hits another Half Nelson Suplex on Hocktus. Spike gets back up but Hocktus quickly springs to his feet and charges at Spike then hits a Clothesline right onto Spike’s jaw which causes them both to fall to the canvas. The crowd continues to cheer for Hocktus while he crawls over to Spike, he places his hand on his chest for a cover but gets a 2 count! Hocktus begins to get back up as Spike rolls to his side and starts taking out a chain from the pocket of jean shorts, he wraps it around his fist as Hocktus walks over to him, he grabs his head and begins to pick him up, Spike then quickly throws Hocktus’ arms to the side and hits him right in the face with the chain sending him down to the canvas, the referee tries to grab hold of the chain but Spike suddenly hits him in the face sending him down. Tony Spike then kisses the chain on his fist as two other referees quickly make their way to the ring to check up on what happened, one of the referees decides to stop this match and declare a Disqualification… Winner via Disqualification: Hocktus

After the match, Tony Spike quickly threatens the other referees as Hocktus gets back up and charges at him but Spike gets out of the ring as Hocktus angrily stares at him, Spike then arrogantly laughs at Hocktus while he raises his chained up fist in the air as the crowd boos him out of the building.

Match 6:   Kevin Empire Vs Scott Rendix     (Qualifying Match)
Scott Rendix makes his way down to the ring while clapping the hands of the crowd with cheers, he gets in the ring as he awaits Kevin Empire who walks out to a mixed reaction. Empire gets in the ring and raises his fists to the crowd.

The last Qualifier starts with Rendix offering Empire a lockup just like in their previous match, Empire this time accepts and overpowers him, Rendix falls to one knee as Empire laughs in his face, Rendix then begins to overpower him until Empire goes to kick his abdomen but Rendix quickly lets go of the lockup and catches his boot, Rendix throws his leg down and quickly throws Empire overhead with an Arm Drag. They quickly get up and Empire lifts him up then slams him down with a Body Slam, Rendix rolls to his feet and runs off the ropes but Empire lands a boot right to his face sending him back down, he goes for a cover but gets a 2. Empire gets up and begins to pick Rendix up but he elbows Empire in the jaw, he lets go and Rendix hits him with forearms to the jaw, Empire then blocks a forearm and kicks him in the abdomen, he grabs his head and lifts him up but Rendix then punches Empire in the ribs and lands on his feet, Rendix then lifts Empire in the air and slams him down with a Suplex, he hooks the leg but gets a 2 count. Rendix then gets up as Empire crawls to the ropes, Empire gets up as Rendix runs off the ropes but Empire catches him and lifts him in the air then throws him into the ropes, Rendix falls to the canvas holding his throat while he chokes.

Kevin Empire then sits Rendix up and knees him in the back, he then wrenches his head over his arm for a Dragon Sleeper, the crowd begins to cheer for both Empire and Rendix as he tries to get out of the submission but Empire starts to hit him in the chest to wear him down. Empire tries to apply more pressure as Rendix uses his legs to try and get to the ropes until Empire quickly gets up still holding him in a Dragon Sleeper, he then lifts him up in the air and slams him overhead with a Reverse Suplex, he quickly rolls him over and hooks the leg but only gets a 2 count! Empire then quickly picks up Rendix and slaps him across the face, he throws him off the ropes and throws him in the air then kicks him in the chest with an Alarm Clock, Rendix then quickly runs off the ropes and hits him in the jaw with a forearm which causes Empire to run back and off the ropes, he goes for a Clothesline but Rendix then lifts him up on his shoulders and slams him down with a Samoan Drop, he hooks the leg but it only gets a 2 count!

Scott Rendix then gets up and stomps on Empire’s chest as he begins to get up, Rendix then climbs up the turnbuckle as Empire gets to his feet, Rendix steps off and hits Empire down with a Double Axe Handle to the head, he quickly hooks Empire’s leg but gets another 2 count. Rendix gets to his feet while the crowd are still even-sided, he picks Empire back up and forearms him in the jaw, he runs off the ropes but Empire hits him in the face with a Big Boot, Rendix retaliates with an Uppercut to Empire’s jaw, he then runs off the ropes but Empire quickly throws him in the air and hits him with an Alarm Clock right on the throat, Empire then runs off the ropes and jumps in the air with a boot to his throat for the Sick Kick, he then quickly hooks the leg and it gets the 3 count… Winner via Sick Kick: Kevin Empire

Bonus Match:   Devlyn Vs The Vurlox (w/ Gary Thrash)

Devlyn makes his way to the ring in a special “Bonus match” featuring NHW’s first MPire Mall trainee, he gets in the ring and stares to the booing crowd. The Vurlox enters to the ring with Gary Thrash behind him, they walk to the ring while locking eyes with Devlyn. Vurlox gets into the ring as Gary Thrash leans on the ring apron.

The bell sounds and they both circle the ring, Devlyn then charges at him and hits a Clothesline, he goes for a quick cover but gets a 2 count. They both get back up and Vurlox grabs hold of his head, he takes throws him overhead with a Headlock Takedown, he wrenches at his head while Devlyn tries to get out of it, he then lifts his legs up and puts Vurlox in a Headscissors, Vurlox springs out of it and they both quickly roll to their feet, Vurlox charges at him but Devlyn gets out of the way, Vurlox runs off the ropes but misses a Shoulder Tackle, he runs back at Devlyn and gets lifted up in the air but Vurlox lands on his feet behind him, he grabs his waist and charges at the ropes, Devlyn holds onto the ropes and Vurlox rolls to his feet. Devlyn runs at Vurlox and leaps him but gets caught, Vurlox then lifts him in the air but Devlyn then releases himself from Vurlox’s grip and lands on his feet, he turns Vurlox around and grabs his head, he goes for a Suplex but Vurlox reverses it, he then lifts Devlyn into the air for a Suplex of his own but Devlyn falls behind him and lands on his feet, they quickly turn around and get into stances while at a stalemate.

The crowd claps at the performance so far as Vurlox offers to shake Devlyn’s hand, Devlyn takes hold of his hand then pulls him in and headbutts Vurlox onto the head, Gary Thrash shouts at Devlyn on the outside. Devlyn takes hold of Vurlox’s head and slams him down with a Neckbreaker, he hooks the leg but gets a 2 count. He sits Vurlox up and tries to lock on his Devlyn Deathlock but Vurlox tries to power out of it, he then throws Devlyn away and they both get back up, Devlyn runs at him but Vurlox takes hold of his arm and throws him down with a Hip Toss, Devlyn quickly gets back up and is lifted up then taken back down with a Body Slam, Devlyn quickly rolls to the outside but Gary Thrash is behind him, Devlyn turns around and is quickly thrown back in the ring by Thrash, Devlyn springs back up to his feet and Vurlox turns him around and kicks him in the abdomen, he grabs his head and DDTs him down to the canvas, he hooks the leg but gets a 2 count. Vurlox grabs hold of his head and begins to pick him up, Devlyn then quickly goes behind him and rolls him backwards for a Roll-up, but gets a 2 count. They both quickly get back up to their feet, Devlyn runs off the ropes and hits a Clothesline on Vurlox, he rolls him over and runs off the ropes again then hits a Knee Drop on the back of Vurlox’s head!

Devlyn gets to one knee and taunts to the booing crowd, he then starts punching at Vurlox’s head until he quickly picks him up and throws him into the corner, he runs off the ropes but Vurlox gets out of the way and Devlyn slams into the turnbuckle. Vurlox pulls Devlyn into the centre and quickly falls down and rolls him overhead with a Small Package, it gets a 2 count. Vurlox quickly springs up to his feet and hits an Elbow Drop across his chest, he again hooks the leg but gets a 2 count. Vurlox gets back up his feet and raises his fists to the crowd, he picks Devlyn up and kicks him in the abdomen, he grabs his waist and lifts him up in the air for his Dominator, Devlyn then elbows Vurlox’s head and lands on his feet behind him, he wraps his arm around his head and falls to one knee hitting the back of Vurlox’s head on his knee, he quickly lifts him back up and drives him down with the Devlyn Death Trap, he goes for a cover and it gets the 3 count… Winner via Devlyn Death Trap: Devlyn

Match 7:   Fire Stadium (Ed And Tony Fire) Vs The Canadian Storm (Al Orb And Overboard)

The Fire brothers quickly rush down to the ring area as they await for their opponents, the crowd cheer for them both but turn to boos as The Canadian Storm make their way to the ring. Overboard quickly slides into the ring but gets quickly ambushed with hits and kicks, Ed picks him up and holds his arms as Tony quickly takes a step back and delivers a Super Kick to Overboard’s face sending him down. The Fire brothers then begin to stare at Al Orb who is still on the outside, he begins to worry until Ed and Tony quickly roll out of the ring but Al Orb slides in the ring, Ed and Tony roll in after him and Ed runs at him but gets thrown overhead with a Back Body Drop, Tony then hits him with a forearm shot as Ed crawls to the corner. Tony then throws Orb off the ropes and jumps in the air with a Dropkick to his face sending him down, Tony hooks the leg but gets only a 2. He pulls Orb to the corner and tags Ed in, he gets in and kicks Orb in the back, Overboard gets back up to his feet while Ed picks Orb up, he then throws him into Overboard and they both fall down to the outside. Ed Fire then raises his fists to the crowd as they cheer him, Al Orb stumbles to his feet as Overboard slowly gets to his knees, Orb rolls back into the ring and tackles Ed down, he then starts punching him in the jaw and hits him with a headbutt.

Al Orb then pulls Ed to the centre of the ring then runs off the ropes and hits an Elbow Drop, he hooks Ed’s leg but gets a 2 count. Orb gets back up and kicks Ed in the head, he then picks him up and throws him into the corner, Orb tags Overboard in and they start beating up Ed in the corner, the referee pulls Orb away as Overboard quickly runs off the ropes and hits a Clothesline on Ed in the corner, he falls to the canvas as Overboard goes for a cover but only gets a 2 count. Overboard then places his knees on Ed’s back then rolls back and has him in a Bow And Arrow submission, the crowd begins to get behind Ed. Tony Fire then gets in the ring but Al Orb does too and runs at him, Orb then tries to choke Tony but gets a kick in the abdomen, Tony grabs him but Orb tries to him off and they both end up going through the middle rope to the outside. Overboard still has Ed in the Bow And Arrow but Ed then suddenly rolls off Overboard’s knees and goes for a cover but it gets a 2. They both quickly get back up but Ed holds his back as Overboard takes advantage and grabs his waist, lifts him in the air and slams him on his knee with a Backbreaker, Tony then grabs Overboard’s feet from the outside and trips him up, he then pulls him out and throws him into Orb. Tony then quickly rolls back into the ring, he runs off the ropes and leaps right into the air and crashes down onto The Canadian Storm with a Plancha!

Tony Fire quickly gets up to the roaring crowd of cheers, he picks Overboard back up and throws him into the ring where Ed is getting back up. Ed holds his back as he gets up and walks over to Overboard, he picks him up and punches him in the jaw, he throws Overboard off the ropes but misses a Back Elbow, he runs back at Ed and hits a Spear sending him down. Tony picks up Orb on the outside but Orb then throws him into the barricade, Overboard inside picks Ed up but gets his arms thrown to the side then jumps in the air and hits a Dropkick to Overboard, he goes for a cover but gets a 2 count. Ed then gets up still holding his back but Orb slides into the ring and tackles Ed down, he then starts pounding at his head, Tony then gets up and grabs Orb’s foot from the outside and pulls him out, he then lifts his boot and Super Kicks Al Orb down to the floor. Tony then gets on the apron and tags himself in, Overboard quickly gets up as Tony walks over to him, they then begin punching each other’s heads until Overboard rakes him in the eye, Tony stumbles away until Overboard runs off the ropes but misses a Big Boot, he runs back at Tony and gets thrown overhead with a Powerslam!

Ed Fire then gets tagged in, he gets in the ring then the Fire brothers grab Overboard’s head and slams him down with a Double DDT, Ed hooks the leg but gets a 2 count. Al Orb then rolls into the ring and throws Tony into the corner, he runs at Ed but gets taken down with a Kitchen Sink. Overboard gets to his feet and drives his knee into Ed’s face sending him down, he then runs at Tony and hits a Corner Body Splash, he then kicks Tony out of the ring and walks over to Ed who then springs up to his feet and kicks Overboard in the abdomen, he catches a kick attempt from Ed then hits him in the back, he throws Ed off the ropes and lifts him in the air for a Tilt-a-whirl Backbreaker but Ed reverses as he lands on his feet and hits a Super Kick on Overboard, he then places his leg on his head and grabs his arm, Ed leans back then quickly throws Overboard down with the Overdrive, he hooks the leg and it gets the 3 count… Winners via Overdrive: Fire Stadium

Match 8:   Dino Nuo Vs Corvo Vs Paper Cut Vs Matt Greer Vs Hocktus Vs Kevin Empire     (The Sword Of Glory Turmoil - NHW World Championship)

Jerry Honson walks down to the ring area with the NHW World Championship in his hands, he greets the fans at ringside as he sits on a chair. Dino Nuo walks out and doesn’t care what the fans are bad mouthing at him, Corvo enters to boos as he quickly takes off his skull designed bandana and stares at the crowd with an angered expression, Paper Cut makes his way to the ring as he claps the hands of the fans, Matt Greer walks out but notices a fan at ringside with money and he gives the fan his t-shirt as the takes the money, the crowd begins to cheer as Hocktus makes his way to the ring area, Kevin Empire enters to a mixed reaction again while he smirks at the NHW World Championship.

The bell sounds as all six participants stare at each other, Matt Greer suddenly turns to his left and hits a Bicycle Kick right onto Paper Cut’s face, sending him through the ropes to the outside. Greer then shouts at the other four and challenges them until they start to assault Greer, he then quickly escapes to the outside while Dino Nuo tries for a sneak attack with a Roll-up on Hocktus but gets a 1 count. Hocktus quickly gets up as Nuo cowardly rolls out until Empire runs off the ropes and hits a Clothesline on Hocktus. Corvo then grabs Empire’s leg and shoulder, he lifts him in the air and slams him down with a Reverse Body Slam, he goes for a cover but gets a 2 count. Greer slides back into the ring and Baseball Slides Hocktus out of the ring, Nuo then picks Hocktus up and starts hitting him in the face, Corvo goes to the outside and walks over to them, Greer picks Empire up hits him with a forearm, Empire then punches him in the jaw sending him to the ropes, Empire walks over to him and hits him with an elbow sending Greer to the canvas. Paper Cut suddenly rolls back into the ring then runs off the ropes and Suicide Dives right through the ropes onto the three men on the outside!

Kevin Empire picks Greer back up and throws him into the corner, he runs at him but Greer lifts his boot to his face, Greer then grabs Empire’s head and drives his face into the middle turnbuckle, he quickly goes for a cover but gets a 2 count. Paper Cut picks Nuo up and rolls him into the ring, Greer then grabs Paper’s head and lifts him up in the air then slams him down with a Body Slam, he sits Paper up and runs off the ropes with a Seated Dropkick, he goes for a cover but Nuo pulls Greer off and goes for a cover on Paper himself but gets a 2 count. Corvo and Hocktus get back into the ring but Corvo lifts his foot and Big Boots Hocktus to the canvas, Empire gets to one knee as Greer and Nuo argue about what happened. Matt Greer then slaps Nuo in the face then Nuo quickly picks Greer up on his shoulder and slams him into the turnbuckle, Empire then runs at him and hits a Clothesline on Greer, Corvo then quickly traps Nuo’s arms and elevates him on his knees, he lifts him in the air and drives his face down with his D.L.S. Corvo gets up but gets a punch in the face from Empire, he then throws Corvo into the corner and drives his shoulder into Corvo’s abdomen, Empire then grabs Corvo’s head then slams him down with a Bulldog, Hocktus quickly runs off the ropes and hits a Seated Clothesline on Empire, he hooks the leg and gets a 2 count.

Matt Greer walks over and picks Paper Cut up, he starts punching him in the jaw then kicks him into the corner, Hocktus gets back and grabs Empire’s head but Empire then springs up to his feet and headbutts Hocktus on the forehead, Paper gets lifted onto the top turnbuckle while Greer climbs up to him as he continues punching at him, Hocktus lifts his foot and Big Boots Empire which causes him to run off the ropes and hits a Big Boot of his own to Hocktus. Dino Nuo gets back up and clutches at Hocktus’ head for a Sleeper Hold as Empire begins to land chops onto Hocktus’ chest, Hocktus then kicks Empire and elbows Nuo off him, Greer goes for a punch on Paper but gets caught and Paper lands a forearm on Greer’s jaw, they then start to stand on the top turnbuckle while Hocktus delivers a knee into Nuo’s ribs sending him down, he then lifts Empire up in the air but he lands behind him on his feet and applies a Cobra Clutch, Paper Cut then takes hold of Greer’s head and jumps in the air then wraps his legs around Greer’s head and throws him overhead off the turnbuckle right onto both Hocktus and Kevin Empire with a Super Hurricanrana! The crowd are going insane as Dino Nuo crawls to Hocktus while Corvo crawls to Empire, they both place their hand on them for a double cover but they both get a 2 count at the same time!

Corvo quickly gets back up to his feet and kicks Nuo in the head, he then taunts to the booing crowd until he picks Paper Cut up. Out of nowhere, David Zutos quickly rushes to the ring with a steel chair in hand while Corvo elevates Paper Cut on his knees, Zutos gets into the ring and slams the steel chair off Corvo’s back, breaking his up his D.L.S on Paper Cut, Zutos furiously gets out of the ring with the chair and makes his way back to the locker room, Kevin Empire quickly gets back up and takes advantage as he runs off the ropes and hits a Sick Kick onto Corvo’s jaw, he quickly hooks the leg and gets the 3 count… Elimination via Sick Kick: Corvo

The crowd starts cheering for Zutos as he stares at Corvo, he begins to laugh while Corvo rolls onto the ring apron wondering what happened, he notices Zutos and begins to get furious, Zutos then walks off as Corvo quickly runs and follows pursuit. Jerry Honson continues to watch on as Dino Nuo and Hocktus get up to their feet, they then stare into their eyes until they finally start punching each other in the head, Nuo then lands a forearm on Hocktus’ jaw, he runs off the ropes but misses a forearm shot, he runs back at Hocktus and gets thrown overhead with a Powerslam. Hocktus springs back up as Paper Cut gets back to his feet, Hocktus quickly throws Paper off the ropes and he hits a Dropkick on Nuo, Paper then hooks the leg but gets a 2 count. Kevin Empire gets up and rushes to Paper then slams him down with a Neckbreaker, Hocktus then starts punching at Empire’s head, Matt Greer gets back up and grabs hold of Hocktus’ waist, he throws him overhead and connects a German Suplex. Greer gets back up until Paper rolls to his feet, Greer walks over but gets a kick to the ribs, Paper then hits an elbow on his jaw while Empire gets back up to his feet, Empire runs and hits a Big Boot on Greer’s head, he then throws Paper off the ropes and throws him right into the air and connects the Alarm Clock sending Paper down to the canvas. Hocktus quickly gets up as Dino Nuo gets to his feet as well.

Dino Nuo, Hocktus and Kevin Empire start punching each other in the head until Empire hits an elbow on Nuo, he then grabs Hocktus and throws him overhead with a Ferris Wheel, Nuo quickly kicks Empire in the abdomen, he lifts him up in the air and spins around then slams him down with the Dragon’s Emerald, he quickly hooks the leg and it gets the 3 count… Elimination via Dragon’s Emerald: Kevin Empire

Hocktus quickly gets back up and throws Nuo into the corner, Greer gets back up to his feet then walks over to Paper Cut and picks him up, Paper then springs back up and goes behind Greer, he elbows him on the side of the head then hits a Russian Leg Sweep, Hocktus runs at Nuo but gets a boot to the head causing Hocktus to stumble to the centre, Nuo then runs at him and takes him down with a Clothesline, Nuo then grabs Paper’s head but Paper throws his arms away and lifts his foot to Nuo’s jaw with a Super Kick sending him down. Greer quickly gets back up and runs at Paper but he kicks Greer in the abdomen, he runs off the ropes and takes Greer down with a Bulldog, Paper Cut quickly rolls to his feet then jumps off the middle rope and springboards in the air and hits Greer with a Lionsault, he quickly hooks the leg and it gets the 3 count… Elimination via Lionsault: Matt Greer

The crowd then hugely cheer for Paper Cut as he celebrates until Nuo quickly kicks him on the back of the head, he quickly picks him up then lifts him up high in the air, Nuo then drives him down onto his head with a Brainbuster, Nuo quickly hooks the leg but it gets a 2 count! Nuo is then shocked and starts angrily hitting Paper Cut in the face, Hocktus then gets up and axe handles Nuo in the back, he lifts him up on his shoulder and slams him down with a Shoulder Powerslam. Hocktus gets up again and walks over to Paper, he offers to help him up and Paper grabs Hocktus’ hand, Paper then suddenly rolls him over and goes for a Small Package but it gets a 2 count! They both quickly get back up to their feet and Paper jumps in the air and hits an Enziguri on Hocktus, Paper then quickly rolls him back and goes for a Roll-up but gets another 2 count. They both quickly get back up again and Paper jumps up onto Hocktus’ shoulders, he then rolls forward and hooks Hocktus’ legs with a Victory Roll but gets a 2 count again.

They again get back up to their feet and Paper Cut quickly jumps up at Hocktus and wraps his legs over his head for a Hurricanrana but Hocktus still holds onto him, he then lifts him back up on his shoulders and quickly throws him down with a Powerbomb, Hocktus quickly picks him up and runs off the ropes then slams Paper’s back onto his knee, he clutches Paper’s head and whiplashes him down face-first with the TigerDome, he rolls Paper Cut over and hooks the leg and it gets the 3 count… Elimination via TigerDome: Paper Cut

Hocktus gets up to his feet as the crowd begins to cheer him on, Dino Nuo stares at him while trying to get up with help from the ropes. Hocktus then goes for Nuo but he dodges and tries to get out of Hocktus’ way, he charges at Nuo but again slides out of the way. Dino Nuo then tries to get out of the ring but Hocktus grabs his leg and pulls him into the centre, he then picks him up and punches him in the face, the throws Nuo off the ropes and grabs him by the waist, lifts him up and slams him down with a Sidewalk Slam and hooks the leg but gets a 2 count. The crowd cheers for Hocktus until Matt Greer comes back out and starts to assault Paper Cut while making his way back to the locker room, Greer then throws him into the barricade while NHW Officials come down and break it up, Greer is taken away while he arrogantly smiles at what he did, Paper Cut is then helped and also taken to the back. Meanwhile, Hocktus picks Dino Nuo up but gets a thumb to the eye, Nuo then quickly kicks him in the abdomen and hooks both of his arms, he then drives his head down to the canvas with a Double Arm DDT, Nuo quickly rolls Hocktus over and goes for a cover but gets only a 2 count.

Dino Nuo then gets frustrated and quickly picks Hocktus back up, then throws him off the ropes but misses a Clothesline, Hocktus runs back at him and hits a Clothesline of his own. Dan McMinalen suddenly runs down to the ring area and gets onto the ring apron, Hocktus charges at him but Dan jumps off and laughs at him, Tony Spike is then seen running through the crowd and jumps over the barricade, he quickly throws Nuo the chain from his match and he puts it around his fist, Nuo springs back to his feet as Hocktus turns around, Nuo then hits Hocktus in the face with the chain and falls straight down to the canvas, Dino Nuo, Dan McMinalen and Tony Spike then proudly laugh to themselves at what’s just happened… Nuo then hooks Hocktus’ leg but gets a 2 count! The Dragon’s Nest cannot believe it as the crowd continues to cheer Hocktus on, Nuo then furiously takes off the chain around his fist and throws it down onto the canvas, he quickly picks Hocktus up but he throws Nuo’s arms to the side and rolls him over with a Small Package but gets a 2 count! They both quickly get back up and Nuo grabs hold of him and quickly lifts Hocktus into the air and slams him down onto the chain with his Dragon’s Emerald, he quickly hooks the leg and it gets the 3 count… Winner and NEW NHW World Champion via Dragon’s Emerald: Dino Nuo

After the match, Dan McMinalen and Tony Spike quickly help Dino Nuo out of the ring, Nuo then grabs the NHW World Championship off Jerry Honson and makes his way to the back with The Dragon’s Nest. Hocktus in the ring looks up furiously and notices the chain on the canvas, he picks it up and looks at it then looks at the three celebrating. The crowd gives a huge amount of heat on The Dragon’s Nest.

The Event Ends With Hocktus Holding The Chain In His Hand While Furiously Watching The Dragon’s Nest Celebrate With Dino Nuo Holding Up The NHW World Championship
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 07:33:19 pm by Probably »