March 28, 2024, 02:27:07 pm

Author Topic: Booking Encore Download  (Read 3731 times)

Lord Tony Spike

• Lord Exodus
  • Prisoner
Booking Encore Download
« on: December 15, 2020, 12:36:11 am »

Having revolutionized in-ring action, the Wrestling Encore continues backstage with the most satisfying booking experience that gaming has to offer! Booking Encore takes the same great gameplay and turns it on its head by challenging you to call the shots instead of taking them. Create the saviour of wrestling, and then assume control of any one of 6 major promotions to realize your vision. Take charge of the locker room by firing the deadwood and hiring the stars of the future. And if they don't already exist, mould your own legends in the ring and in the gym - thanks to an ever-changing cocktail of statistics. Then all that remains is to bring your show to life as a ratings-winning force of entertainment! Along the way, you'll field suggestions from your employees, demands from your superiors, and scorn from your rivals - as you work through an endless schedule of possibilities. Your ring battles may be over, but the ratings war has only just begun...

Booking Mpire Download: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mirror: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 03:08:35 am by Lord Tony Spike »
"Give me a gun that never fires! Give me a sword that is ever blunt! Give me a weapon that deals no wound, so long as it always strikes fear!"

Lord Tony Spike

• Lord Exodus
  • Prisoner
Re: Booking Encore Download
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 04:16:30 am »
Cheats
- Press ALT + F over a promotion in the editing screen to automatically unlock it...
- Use keys Q/W at the editing screen to adjust the bank balance of a promotion...
- Use keys A/S at the editing screen to adjust the popularity of a promotion...
- Use keys Z/X at the editing screen to adjust the reputation of a promotion...
- Press CTRL + P over a production to automatically activate it...
- Press B over a character in the editor to automatically make them the booker...
- Press W over a character in the editor to automatically make them the World champion...
- Press I over a character in the editor to automatically make them the Inter champion...
- Press T or Y over a character in the editor to automatically make them a Tag champion...

Secrets
- Press DELETE to restart a finished match (at the cost of halving the current score)...
- Press CTRL + END during a match to decrease the health of all participants...
- Hold down the RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON in meetings to view a different set of stats...
- Press ATTACK + RUN when "Special" to perform your opponent's finisher!
- Press ALT + X during a match to produce a random explosion...
- Press BACKSPACE over a character in the editor to reset their health status...
- Hold down the D key when viewing a roster to see each wrestler's file number...
- Press BACKSPACE over a promotion in the editing screen to enter a new long name...
- Press DELETE over a promotion in the editing screen to enter a new abbreviation...
- Press ALT + C at the editing screen to re-evaluate the contracts of all wrestlers...
- Press ALT + J at the editing screen to jumble up the rosters!
"Give me a gun that never fires! Give me a sword that is ever blunt! Give me a weapon that deals no wound, so long as it always strikes fear!"